Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh! Forget It!!!

Ok, I give up!!! I can't do the blog-thing! I have too much "homework" already. Let's see there is the first grader work, the preschooler work, the train the cat to use the toilet work, the take care of the old lady dog work, the laundry work, the shopping work, the clean the house work, the pay the bills work, the tortoise work, the new puppy work and dog school homework, piano recital work, the volunteer for the big end-of-the-school-year work, the mother work, the wife work, gee....did I leave something out????

2 comments:

Laura said...

You can drop the teach-the-cat-to-use-the-toilet work and just get a litter box.

C'mon Brenna, don't give up. You don't have to produce volumes here. All people want to know is what cute one-liners the kids said this week and to see updated pictures of the kids and pets!

And if a month goes by before you blog- who cares? But don't give up- cuz how else will I see Julia and Karley grow? Not like I can swing by for lunch. (Nor can your mom- you're with me on this one, right Leanne?)
Pressure's on Brenna- don't throw in the towel yet!

Unknown said...

Oops, somehow I never saw this last blog entry...and I guess the whole thing has slipped my mind because Brenna (and John too)is so good about keeping me up to date about all the goings on.....but, still, yes, I agree with you Laura. Brenna, just update when the spirit moves you, as much for yourself as for Laura and I....one day this will be a great record of a time that, in spite of feeling the opposite on a day to day basis, goes by much too quickly.

Love and kisses,
Mom