Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ok, I’ll try this again, but no promises!

So, it has been a year since I gave up trying to do the blogging thing.  For the most part I have not read any of my previous posts, but I browsed through them a bit this afternoon.  I realized that if I don’t record some of my thoughts that I’ll forget things over time (some of which would be just fine with me!).  Plus, this is a way to vent without putting it all over Facebook.  So, I’ll try, but we’ll see.

We have just a week left of school.  Today was PACT’s Arts Festival.  Julia’s County Fair drawing was on display, along with artwork from art students at school.  There were so many to display that they had to improvise and make false walls so they could display them all. 

Karley and her Music Appreciation class performed first for the large audience.  Karley was super cute and did a great job with her singing and dancing.  Shortly later Julia and the rest of the choir performed.  The choir performed alone and along with the violin and guitar classes.  They sounded great and Julia did very well.  She has developed a really nice singing voice and it is fun to watch and hear her sing.

So, just one more week…at least for Karley.  It will likely take Julia longer to get to where she is supposed to be!  grrr!

No comments: